By Lorie Burch, Owner & Founding Attorney of Burch Law
1. Increased holiday travel, unfortunately, increases the need for power of attorney and other emergency planning.
2. Many have more time during the holidays to finally schedule a meeting and get their affairs in order.
3. The holidays are an excellent opportunity to talk to your family about these decisions.
4. It’s a lot simpler and quicker than you think to get this vital planning in place.
5. Your Will is a great way to provide charitable giving that is top of mind during this time.
6. It’s your last chance to have peace of mind before it becomes another New Year’s Resolution.