Interested in working at Burch Law?
We are always looking for top talent for ANY position!
About us: We are rapidly growing, award-winning, woman-owned law firm with a passion for helping people from all walks of life whether they are families, individuals, parents, identify as LGBTQ; regardless of their net worth, age, or stage of life. We primarily focus on Estate Planning, Probate, and Business Law. We are located in North Dallas.
Internships also available!
Our preferred candidate:
- Has the capacity to handle cases and clients independently (after an extensive period of orientation, training, and monitored work).
- Shows compassion when dealing with clients and has a talent for winning their confidence and respect.
- Someone who is looking for a long-term opportunity and to grow with a thriving practice.
- Is willing to work hard to see that our clients receive top-notch service and results.
- We are looking for someone who has character, intelligence and integrity; and someone who contributes positively to the atmosphere within the office.
- No one who takes themselves too seriously or thinks that scanning a document is beneath them and will wash their own coffee cup.
- Someone who believes in civil rights and equality for all.
- Must use Oxford Comma and pay great attention to detail in spelling of names of team members and clients.
How to Apply:
- Please fill out the form below and upload cover letter and resume.
- Put in the subject line your last name first in all caps, followed by your first name in all lower-case letters, then add a word that describes you.
- Based on your cover letter and resume we will select candidates for further consideration.
- Written interview questions and phone/video screening will be conducted.
- Those invited for interviews will be contacted after a review of the above and will need to be prepared to provide three professional references.
"*" indicates required fields