By Lorie Burch, Owner & Founding Attorney of Burch Law
- You are contemplating your own mortality.
- You have more time on your hands to think through these decisions.
- You are no longer unsure about who you trust to name as guardians of your children, because at this point, you’d let anyone take them!
- You’ve run out of things to talk about with your family.
- Beat the rush of people who are waiting to get this done once the dust settles. We are already dealing with a high volume of clients anxious to get this planning done; just imagine what it will be like when things begin to return to normal.
These are uncertain times and many are feeling anxious. What better time to get this vital planning started? You can even view the recording of our online class: How To Write Your Own Will: https://bit.ly/2WW9Ecg.
And remember: If you don’t have a Will, the state of Texas has one for you!